Little Snitch是一款可以监控和阻止特定软件网络连接的防火墙，例如，当你启动Evernote时，Little Snitch会通过弹出窗口提醒用户是否允许其网络连接，如果你的Mac上有很多机密的资料，那么装一款像Little Snitch的防火墙是必要的。
Little Snitch A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want.
Sometimes they do this for good reason, on your explicit request. But often they don’t. Little Snitch allows you to intercept these unwanted connection attempts, and lets you decide how to proceed.
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
Little Snitch 3.6.4 (4370)
This version fixes critical security issues.
It’s therefore strongly recommended to update as soon as possible.
- Fixed a critical bug that makes it possible for potential attackers to circumvent the Little Snitch network filter. Credit to @osxreverser for discovering this issue.
- Added IKEv2 VPN support to Automatic Profile Switching detection.
- Fixed: Under rare circumstances Fast User Switching caused all connections without rules to be silently denied without showing a connection alert.
- Fixed an issue causing connection alerts triggered by an “ask” rule to sometimes produce rules with “Until Quit” instead of “Once” lifetime.
- Fixed a rare crash when searching for rules or suggestions in Little Snitch Configuration.
- Other bugfixes and improvements.