WindowBlinds enables you to make your desktop interface uniquely yours! Customize the start panel, taskbar, window frames and control buttons! WindowBlinds enables users to customize desktop interface themes called skins to personalize the look and feel of their desktop.
Select from the many skins included with WindowBlinds or choose from thousands of skins available for download at WinCustomize.com
Select skins have multiple sub-styles that can be applied to suit your personal tastes. You can also save your style combinations as presets for quick access later.
Personalize any of the default Windows themes or any skins downloaded from WinCustomize.com
Easily change which fonts your skins use.
Make your skins the center of attention or allow them to blend into your backgrounds.
We have simplified the configuration menu to make personalizing your desktop quick and intuitive. Instantly preview your selections and adjustments before you apply them to your desktop.
Once you are happy with the changes you have made to your skin, save it by creating a preset. Presets enable you to access previous customizations and apply them to a skin quickly. Love tweaking your creations? Presets can be updated and deleted.
WindowBlinds enables you to change skins randomly at timed intervals. Your desktop will never be boring again when you are greeted with a new skin every time you logon.
Per application skinning
Choose skins for each of your application types. For example, WindowBlinds enables your word processing software to use a different skin than your design programs. Exclude applications from WindowBlinds or choose other compatibility settings to fit your style.
Design your own skins
Each purchase includes SkinStudio, the powerful companion application for WindowBlinds that enables you to create your own skins. Edit controls, start menu, taskbars, Explorer windows, fonts, colors backgrounds and more with SkinStudio.
Easy to use
Customize only the parts of the Windows interface you want to change and SkinStudio will do the rest. This makes it easy for inexperienced users to create a great skin quickly. Advanced users can still enjoy designing every aspect of the Windows interface.
- Fix for Windows 10 October 2018 issue with not skinning titlebars of universal apps correctly
- Some dark explorer mode fixes
- Fix for multiple monitor taskbar hang issue on theme apply
- Fix for ribbon on Windows 10 October 2018 update when in dark explorer mode
- Fix for malformed right click taskbar context menu for Win10 1809 build 18252.1000
- Fix for painting issue on Windows 10 insider build
- Fixed – Task Manager buttons not painting until mouseover (Nvidia)
- Fixed – GeForce Experience crashing during Google log-in
- Fixed – Screen corruption in GeForce Experience
- Fixed – Taskbar failed to skin in Insider Build for Fall Creators update
- Fixed – Crashes in Insider Build for Fall Creators update
- Fixed – Some Modern apps were unskinned but should have been
- Chrome on Win8 excluded from being skinned (due to Chrome incompatibilities)
- Added option to clear settings on uninstall
- Fix for interaction bug with Avast Antivirus (and possible other applications)
- Fix for [Alt-Tab] not being visible
- Tweak for Chrome titlebar when switching from fullscreen YouTube back to maximized window
- Fix for menubar text blank in Firefox
- Excluded Telegram Desktop
- Tweak to Chrome and IE max window repaint on switch from fullscreen
- Fix for scrolling in random skin configuration
Download 百度网盘：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1XRKpKt-iEcSvJaxN2N_gGw 密码：a2m8