HyperSnap(截图软件)是个屏幕截图工具，它不仅能抓住标准桌面程序还能抓取 DirectX, 3Dfx Glide 游戏和视频或 DVD 屏幕图。软件支持Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Windows 11系统。本程序能以 20 多种图形格式(包括：BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PCX 等)保存并阅读图片。跟PS配合能够满足一切需要。
HyperSnap(截图软件)可以用热键或自动记时器从屏幕上抓图。功能还包括：在所抓的图像中显示鼠标轨迹，收集工具，有调色板功能并能设置分辨率，还能选择从 TWAIN 装置中（扫描仪和数码相机）抓图。
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and full screen games, and text capture (TextSnap™) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
It’s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can switch between modern “ribbon” interface shown on the image above, or tranditional menu and toolbars.
HyperSnap v.8 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 10, 8 (destkop mode), Win7, Vista, and their corresponding Windows Server editions. On Windows XP use HyperSnap 7.
New Features in Version 8
- 64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
- Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click – Save Selected – Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
- Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function “Email selected”, which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
- The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
- You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders. Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, e.g. MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
- Wider lines when drawing shapes possible – under the “Line Style” tool, click “Wider Lines” menu item and type the new width in pixels.More “skins” under Setup ribbon tab – “Skin” button, including Office 2013 themesOther possible enhancements will be added to version 8, depending on your feedback.
2022.03.12 HyperSnap 8.24
Fix: Escape key was not aborting region auto-scroll capture
2022.02.06 HyperSnap 8.23
Fix: dragging out image thumbnails from HyperSnap was not saving them to Windows folders.
2022.01.26 HyperSnap 8.22
Several small bug fixes
2022.01.20 HyperSnap 8.21
Under Image/Resolution there is a new setting to set the resolution of captured images to be the same as the resolution of the monitor, from which they were captured.
Capturing windows on Win11 system ommited left and top edge. This is now corrected
2022.01.15 HyperSnap 8.20.01
Fix rounded corners on Windows 11 again
Fix: hot keys setup dialog was disabled all the time
2022.01.12 HyperSnap 8.20.0
Corrected to work on systems with 2 or more monitors with different resolutions under Windows 10 and 11
Better capturing of rounded windows corners under Windows 11
Removed legacy functions, which no longer work under Windows 10 and 11 (like TextSnap or Extended Active Window capture).
2022.01.04 HyperSnap 8.19.0
Fix for resolution problems on some Windows 10 and 11 problems
2022.01.01 HyperSnap 8.18.0
Small Windows 11 compatibility fixes, e.g. capture window’s rounded corners
官方最新版下载地址（32 位 + 64 位 ）